Agricultural Education and Communication Department
The mission of the Agricultural Education & Communication Department is to contribute to the improvement of agricultural instruction in the state of California and prepare agricultural communicators who will promote agriculture and serve the needs of the agricultural industry.
The Agricultural Education & Communication Department has a long history of leadership and service to the college, the university and the agricultural education profession in California. In recent years, a new, exciting, and related emphasis has become integrated into the mission. A partnership with the Brock Center for Agricultural Communication and Journalism Department has enhanced career opportunities for our graduates.
Any questions or comments should be sent via email to: email@example.com or call our department at 805-756-2803.
Late Spring 2016 Courses begin 6/13/16 through 7/1/16
- 7-10am - AEPS 581 – Grad Seminar in Crop/Fruit Production – (Wong)
BLDG 17 - Crops Unit
- 10-1pm - ASCI 581 – Grad Seminar in Veterinary Science Practices - (Staniec) BLDG 57 - Vet Clinic
- 10-1pm (02) -AGED 523 – Lab Organization & MGMT in Ag Ed - (Swan) **Required** for those who have NOT taken AgEd 522. BRAE (BLDG 8) Lab 1
- 1-4pm - AGED 530 – Developing FFA & SAE Programs in Secondary Education - (De Lay) 10-100 (Ehrhart Building)
- 4-7pm (01) -AGED 523 – Lab Organization & MGMT in Ag Ed - (Swan) **Required** for those who have NOT taken AgEd 522. BRAE (BLDG 8) Lab 1