Agricultural Education and Communication Department
The mission of the Agricultural Education & Communication Department is to contribute to the improvement of agricultural instruction in the state of California and prepare agricultural communicators who will promote agriculture and serve the needs of the agricultural industry.
The Agricultural Education & Communication Department has a long history of leadership and service to the college, the university and the agricultural education profession in California. In recent years, a new, exciting, and related emphasis has become integrated into the mission. A partnership with the Brock Center for Agricultural Communication and Journalism Department has enhanced career opportunities for our graduates.
Consider supporting the AgEd & Communication Learn By Doing experience by Giving Here. If you'd like to make a specific gift to our department, make sure you choose the AgEd & Communication Department check box from the drop down menu.
Any questions or comments should be sent via email to: email@example.com or call our department at 805-756-2803.
- 2016 Ag Mech State Rankings are posted here...http://agedweb.org/standings
- Register HERE - Late Spring 2016 Courses Offered. Classes begin 6/13 - 7/1/16
- AGED 523 – Laboratory Organization & Management in Ag Ed - (Swan) **Required** for those who have NOT taken AgEd 522.
- AGED 530 – Developing FFA & SAE Programs in Secondary Education - (De Lay)
- AEPS 581 – Graduate Seminar in Crop/Fruit Production – (Wong)
- ASCI 581 – Graduate Seminar in Veterinary Science Practices - (Staniec)
- Spring 2016 Newsletter
- Winter 2017 Applications for Masters AgEd (Due 10/1) & Credentials (Due 11/1)
Follow Us on...