Agricultural Education and Communication Department
The mission of the Agricultural Education & Communication Department is to contribute to the improvement of agricultural instruction in the state of California and prepare agricultural communicators who will promote agriculture and serve the needs of the agricultural industry.
The Agricultural Education & Communication Department has a long history of leadership and service to the college, the university and the agricultural education profession in California. In recent years, a new, exciting, and related emphasis has become integrated into the mission. A partnership with the Brock Center for Agricultural Communication and Journalism Department has enhanced career opportunities for our graduates.
Consider supporting the AgEd & Communication Learn By Doing experience by Giving Here. If you'd like to make a specific gift to our department, make sure you choose the AgEd & Communication Department check box from the drop down menu.
Any questions or comments should be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our department at 805-756-2803.
- Application for Student Advisory Committee -Submit by Monday, 11/9/2015
- Summer 2015 Departmental Reflections Magazine (PDF)
- 2015 State FFA Judging Finals Results (PDF)
- 2015 FINAL Ag Mech Documents: Arc, Cold Metal (Score sheet), Electrical (Score Sheet), Written, Motors & Controls, Plumbing (Score sheet), Problem Solving, & Weld Score. Documents will be taken down by July 1, 2015.
- Late Spring 2016 Classes (coming soon)
- Spring 2014 Newsletter
Follow Us on...